Privacy & Terms
Personal Data: when you access our website and/or use our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: email address, first and last name, phone number, address, city, postal code, country, usage data. This type of information is collected any time you contact My Âncora via email or by filling out our contact form, when you subscribe to our newsletter, whenever you leave a comment on our website or acquire one of our services.
Usage Data: usage data is automatically collected when you access our website and/or use our services and may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, the time and date you visited our website, the pages you visited on our website, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access our website and/or use our services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to: the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, IP address, operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal DataMy Âncora may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and monitor the usage of our website.
- To manage your account and registration as a user of the website: the personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the website that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the website.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with: news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage all your requests regarding our website and/or services.
Sharing Your Personal DataMy Âncora may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your personal information with service providers, in order to monitor and analyse the use of our website, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our website, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you have visited our website or for payment processing.
- With Business Partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With Other Users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, photos and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
My Âncora will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Personal DataYour information, including personal data, is processed at My Âncora’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law EnforcementUnder certain circumstances, My Âncora may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal RequirementsMy Âncora may disclose your personal data in good faith, namely when such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of My Âncora
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- Protect the personal safety of our website users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of your personal data
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Last updated: March 22, 2020